Disappointing news for the Car 333 Little Pigs crew this week!
Tracy has discovered that the RSVP EventÂ http://sydney.rsvpevent.com.au/, which is normally held in July is scheduled for August 10 and 11.Â :-(Â Â Â Her company Funktionality must exhibit, and she is devastated, asÂ this makes it impossible for her to do the first part of the Bash.Â Â
But never fear, she will not totally miss out andÂ join us on August 13 at Kunnunurra and do the last 4 days only.
So we are needing a third crew member?Â Interested?Â Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobileÂ 0411 409 509.Â
What you will need
- Annual leave of 2 to 2 1/2 weeks – August 5/6 to approx August 20
- Enthusiasm, sense of humour, love for kids and raising money for Variety
- Ability to commit to crew costs, which this year are a little more than normal.Â Plan for $4,000 – 5,000.
- Be able to drive an old, heavy manual HR holder.Â Some experience on country and dirt roads is desirable but not necessary, as we have plans to ‘test drive’ car and train crew before the Bash leaves on August 6.
- Gentleman or ladyÂ crew welcome!